Skip to main content

Featured

Weight Loss Exercise Benefits Everyone Should Know

Weight Loss Exercise Benefits Everyone Should Know Weight Loss benefits Hello friends, hope you all are living a healthy and wealthy life. After all, health is wealth. And it's always good to know that you are doing great in your life. Why do we do exercises? Did you ever notice what benefits you are getting from exercise? Do physical activities affect all our body systems? If you want to know these facts, then keep tuned with us.Today you are going to learn many interesting facts about weight-loss exercises. Let us first know about the different kinds of weight-loss exercises.There are many weight loss exercises listed below. ​-Cardio -Jump rope -Burpees -Running -Cycling -Swimming -Strength training -Pushups -Lunges -Step - ups -Sit - ups -Deadlift Both are equally effective in achieving weight loss. There are also ways for weight loss, like Aerobics, zumba dance etc. But cardio and strength training are the best of all exercises. Let's discuss in detail the benefits we are g

What Is Obesity - 5 Best Way To Overcome Obesity |

            What Is Obesity - 5 Best Way To Overcome Obesity |

In this post, Friends, I'm going to talk about the very fast-spreading disease 'Obesity' or you can say issue. What is obesity? after all this question often comes in our mind.

What Is Obesity, obesity
Obesity


So today I will talk about this most should be discussed issue. After that, I'll also discuss what we should do to stop this and what should be the precaution we should take.

So first we will try to know what is obesity? why this is turning into a disease? Don't have any idea? Don't worry. Actually, in this materialistic world, we are living in that time.

Read More - Best Weight Loss Exercises At Home For Everyone

When we don't have time for anything. Anything means we don't have time for ourselves. We are so busy doing what we like to do. But what we avoid is our health. We don't even have a little time for our health-related care. 

In short, we are not paying attention to doing a little physical activity like running, jogging, or walking. We people do not have time for going to the gym. We don't do any workout. We are just busy doing everything except taking care of our body and health.

Now you must be lost or trying to figure out why I'm talking about this. And what's the relation all this to obesity. Well friends this is connected to it. Why obesity is increasing day by day in our kids or in older or adult people day by day?

Well, that's actually because we spend our time sitting in one place without doing any other activity. Again confused! yeah I know you must be. Let me tell you by giving one example.

For example there this web series any XYZ you can take any name you want to assume I just don't have any particular web series name right now in my mind so that's why I just said XYZ.

Read More - What Is A Plank Exercise? Is It Good Or Bad |

Weird!

Yep, I am as I'm not a big fan of web series. They bored me. But I'm not asking you to not watch them. It's just my opinion about web series. You are free to do or watch anything.

Well back to the main topic. So as I was saying for instance you are watching a web series or you can say there's this teenager around 15 or 18 years old watching web series. That thing is making him or her curious and now what he or she would do.

Well, they would watch all the parts of that series without having any break. Because they do not even want to miss anything. Whether it's taking their 15 or 23 hours. They do not care. What they care about is just finish it in just once.

The more they will spend their time sitting in one position without doing anything or any physical activity. The more their obesity level will increase.

What is obesity? Obesity is a disease that has become the worldwide issue. in this disease, one can have body fat on their body. According to some reports, approximately 40% of Americans are facing obesity-related problems.

If you are thinking does this disease does not have any cure or is it uncontrollable. Well, friends for that I must say no it can be controlled. If we follow the right direction and take some precautions.

Read more- Entertainment And Bollywood Related News

Now I'm going to tell you how you can overcome this. and how can we tackle this disease and can win over this. Well, friends for that you will just have to do these things which I'm going to tell you.

Just follow these steps and you will see good results. Trust me. Because I have faced this problem in my childhood. Yeah Yeah, I was a Golu Molu ( Pumpkin type) in my childhood, and people often called me cute and adorable.

Which made me irritated as I didn't like the way they picked or pinched my cheeks in a loving manner. Because I had fatty cheeks. But I totally was not happy so I did everything to defeat this.

And now I can say I'm not like that at all. I have become a slim trim person. And I'm so happy with my transitions. I really hope you will get the results that I will share with you. Because these all are my personal experience.

          Running

Yes, friends running. I did running every day even in the present time I still do because it makes me energetic and helps me to stay fit. So if you want to overcome your obesity disease please start running every day even it's for a short period of time just make some time for you.

Read More - How To Lose Weight At Home | Do's And Don't For Weight Loss|

         Walking 

I always whenever I got the time I never sit in one place I always roam here and there. And it helps me. So if you really want to see results don't just stick in one place. start follow this step and you will see changes.

        Avoid Junk Food

Yep, this is another reason. So if you really want to defeat your obesity disease. Say no to junk food. I did the same and after that, I don't even touch the junk food. And friends you won't believe I see the changes in me.

        Start Eating Healthy Food

This is another Sutra or Mantra. start eating healthy food. Include healthy meals in your daily diet. Eat fresh fruits and drink lots of water. You will see the changes.

Read More - How to do yoga at home | 10 Yoga Positions For beginners |

        Start Doing Exercise

Yes, friends, if you really want to overcome this disease. You will have to exercise. Just start the exercise. Because I did the same. Every day I did workout without having any day off. 

I included it in my daily routine. As a result today I'm sharing all these things with you so that you could take benefit too.

Read More - How To Weight Loss Without Exercise | 10 Best Ways To Lose Weight|

Just trust me friends if you do and include all these things in your daily routine you will see the difference.

I hope you find this article useful and if you find it useful please tell us in the comment box and share it with your family and friends who are in need and looking for some useful tips for fitness and weight loss.

We will come back with another useful topic next time. Till then Take care and thank you for your precious time.

 Read More...

 

 

Comments